Sunday, September 5, 2010

Introducing.....Ragen Bree Jeffs

We are so excited to welcome Ragen Bree Jeffs to our family! She was born at 9:15 am on Sunday, August 29, 2010. She weighed a healthy 8 lbs (tying Tyla for the biggest baby award) and was 19.5 inches long. We love her so much already!



Our beautiful new daughter!


I have to admit that I just love her long, dark hair!

Our not-so-little family!


What a relief to finally have her here!



Ahhh, my beautiful girls. Wasn't it just yesterday I was in the hospital welcoming these two to our family? I keep telling them to stop growing!


It took quite a bit of coaxing to get Mason to come sit by me, let alone hold the baby! I think he was a little freaked out by seeing Mom hooked up to all the cords. Hopefully he will warm up more to Ragen!



There is no shortage of hands to hold her at this house! The girls just adore her!








2 comments:

  1. PICTURES!!! :) :) :) :) (Can you tell I am happy about this!!!) Aww Camilla she is so sweet! I love the hair! What a cute family! I love seeing you'uns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you weren't kidding when you said she has a lot of hair! I'm so glad she is finally here safe and sound...we love you guys so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete