Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bear Lake


For our final hurrah, we did a day trip up to Bear Lake with the Jeffs family. They wanted to do a 50-mile bike-ride around the lake and let the kids play. Needless to say, I did not participate in the bike-ride, but we had fun playing on the beach.
Thirty-five weeks! Almost there!
Tyla and her cousin, Brendon, spent hours making a monstrous sand castle.


Alayna and Tiana loved running through the shallow waters. The fantastic thing about Bear Lake is the very gradual slope. The kids could walk out really far without getting too deep.


Tiana loved playing mud monster by covering herself in mud then washing it off and repeating.


Travis and Grandma Jeffs coming back from their bike ride.













2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! I'm so excited that we will be able to see pictures of what you family is up to. I've been thinking about you a lot lately...hang in there. Love ya lots!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Camilla you look sooo super cute!!! By the time you read this you will have added another precious soul to your family. I love all the pictures! Your kids are so cute and just seeing their faces makes me forget my cares and feel soo happy! Welcome to the blogger world. ( btw I would love to know how to fix the fading in the background of my blog!) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete